To Whom Do We Supply Commercial Curtains, Blinds & Shutters?
Nursing and Care Homes
Shops & Offices
Hotels, Pubs & Restaurants
Sports & Leisure Facilities
Schools & Colleges
Commercial Blinds & Curtains
We provide competitively priced quality curtains and blinds to contract customers large or small!
We specialise in the supply and fitting of fire retardant curtains and blinds to commercial customers, offering a reliable and efficient service and 100% commitment to every project.
We have a wide range of samples including fabrics which meet NHS specifications, sound absorbing and thermal insulating curtains, contract bedding, cubicle curtaining and rails, contract awnings, partition venetians and perimeter channel blackout rollerblinds!
We believe that contract curtains are not merely a functional item but can also have an effect on well being. The furnishings can totally change the feel of a room. These days, furnishing a public space is not only about making a room safe and hygienic, it’s about making somewhere warm, inviting, comfortable and homely, and as a result, the designs of our contract fabrics cover all tastes and colour schemes!
We have fabrics which can be washed at 71C for thermal disinfection including NHS contract approved fabrics.
Matching or co-ordinating bedding and cushions are available.
Specialist Antibacterial, Odour neutralising and Sound Absorbing fabrics available.
- Blackout Channel Blinds – These blinds are the perfect solution for schools and colleges or Boardrooms where a total blackout solution is required. Operation can be electric or manual. They can be fitted inside or outside of a window. Framework supplied in several standard colours or bespoke Ral colours.
- Roller Blinds – Ever practical, ever more stylish! Choose from hundreds of fabrics! Many inherently fire retardant options.
- Blackout fabrics
- Wipeable and washable options
- Rollers available with perimeter channels
- Matching headrails
- Trims, scallops and contrast bottom bars.
- Choose from white, brown, silver or brass operating chain (with safety system as standard) or a variety of pull cords or handles.
- Many rollerblind fabrics can also be used for verticals for a co-ordinated look
- Skylight Blinds – We can supply electric or manual skylight Blinds in blackout or translucent fabrics. 50 colour options available. Frame colours in silver or white.
- Venetian Blinds – We can supply metal and wooden Venetian blinds in varying slat sizes. Our metal venetians in 15 and 25mm slat sizes can be supplied as partition blinds to be fitted within double glazed units. Venetians can also be supplied with a safety control wand for those public areas.
- Vertical Blinds – Vertical blinds were a novelty of the 1970’s but like so many things from that period, they continue to be popular! Not least because they are so practical when it comes to providing adjustable light control and privacy. Perfect for offices, libraries, classrooms, hospital windows, community rooms, medical rooms, factories, lecture theatres, hospitality and function rooms, seminar and conference rooms.
Tracks & Poles
We manufacture our own aluminium white track which can be bent into bay windows and can be supplied Corded or un-corded.
We also manufacture a narrower track for voiles – We also supply cubicle track systems for hospitals and Doctors Surgeries.
- METAL POLES: We supply Metal Poles in Satin Silver or Antique brass as standard. Polished graphite, Chrome and Bright Brass finishes also available. Choice of finials. We cut to provide an exact fit for a professional finish.
- WOOD POLES: We supply mix and match wood poles from Integra and also Cameron Fuller poles for those premium jobs!
- CURTAIN TRACKS: We can also supply corded and uncorded metal tracks which we custom bend to fit even the most awkward of shapes! Silent Gliss tracks also available.
For a free no obligation quote please contact Tracey or Markus Kanditt:
- 01935 824888
Drapes Direct, Unit 7, The Old Railway, North Street, Martock, TA12 6FF
We are always happy to help!